Live classes on zoom by senior photo editor Cat Orloff (Getty Images, MSNBC, AP, HBO, NBA, Wireimage)
Photographers, artists, documentary filmmakers, video crew, social media producers, journalists and bloggers
Find new expressions, freedom, understanding, words, framing, hope, time, joy, energy, laughter and friendship
And those who want to be
- Sun, Jan 03Tuesdays, 11-12, onlineJan 03, 3:00 PMTuesdays, 11-12, onlineSometimes artists have to take a stand for what they believe in. This group coaching class will help you address the dark side and build the strong defense mechanisms: personal philosophy, mythology, motivation, concentration, time-management, self-reliance, and discipline.
- Creative Presentation: Portfolio WorkSun, Jan 03Mondays, 11-12, Online
- Sun, Jan 03Mondays, 1-2, OnlineJan 03, 10:00 AMMondays, 1-2, OnlineThis class teaches immediate client profiling skills that will help you better align your creative vision with the other party's potential goals. We will learn how to structure conversations, explain our art, and manage expectations, deadlines, and stress related to working for hire.
- Sat, Jan 02Wednesdays, 1-2, Online
- Sat, Jan 02Tuesdays, 12-1, OnlineJan 02, 12:00 PMTuesdays, 12-1, OnlineIn this very personal class, we will re-introduce art as an internal journey through Jungian theory and personal mythology. We will share our experiences, our memories, and our understanding of life to ascend the personal truth and to bring our projects closer to heart.
- Creativity as Primal CallingSat, Jan 02Mondays, 11-12, OnlineJan 02, 11:00 AMMondays, 11-12, OnlineThis class explains the very core of creativity as existed during Ice Age. Even then, the need for the arts manifested itself in mysterious ways. The call for creative inspiration is rooted deep in our ancestral memories. By acknowledging their reasons, we will lean to never doubt our own calling.
- Fri, Jan 01onlineJan 01, 7:00 PMonlineSometimes it is just hard to sit down and begin creative practice, but we got a remedy! This is a silent practice hour. You simply log into zoom session and start your project, along with others like you. As you see others start working, you will battle procrastination get to it!
- Fri, Jan 01Tuesdays, 1-2, OnlineJan 01, 1:00 PMTuesdays, 1-2, OnlineWriters and storytellers workshop. You will be partnered with a fellow student to rehearse before you present your story to the class. The goal is to tell our stories in a way that makes others relate and follow our vision. Remember, storytelling is the best marketing! Acting exercises included.
- Fri, Jan 01Mondays, 12-1, $200Jan 01, 12:00 PMMondays, 12-1, $200This class explains cinematic approach as applicable to writing, visual arts and marketing. We will discuss principles of story development, essay composition structure, and vision build-up. This class is for those who either works or about to start working on portfolio or a long-term project.